cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

bored...

my first blog..finally...i wanted to create it yesterday but this e-blogger thingy was on maintainence..haha...i decided to have a blog cuz i wanna write my feelings n my thoughtz here...like a diary.. well, im still amateur in this..haha ^^ later will get to know mroe stuffz about it...haha..since this is my first post, i wun reli write very long...anyway im also stuck up with lotsa things...i ave to go to school 2day!! so not suang.. have to do those duty..ahhhhhhhhhhhh -_-" why dun they give holiday maa...sigh...anyway later going out with me friends....hahaha...sure going bananas one...lolzzz...oklah..i gotta go..later i'll write a post much much longer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home