cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, November 14, 2005

urgh . . .

man man....this is just so unfair!!!!argh!! why dun they just let me out wif ma frenz..ur too young..if dey wanna go, let them go..its dangerous....wat??!!? everything has its own risk!!! last time u let me, now u don let...wat on earth r y'all talkin bout????? cRap!!!!! im not liking it at all...urg!! its just not fair!!!! my mood is reli bad right now...holidays..its time for us to relax n have fun...n wat is this!!!!!!!!! im not enjoyin ma holidays at all...its the worse holidays ever....miserable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man...........why others can..but not me..is this called concern or crazY?!?! i seriously dunno.........i reli........dunnno...argh!! this stupid problem is really freaking me out...!!