cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

back!!!

halo!! finally im back..lolzzz...well...nowadays im so obsessed with sneakers!! i donno why lah...but i really reli love sneakers!! dis website has very cun collection of shoes...ah..wish i can have em... www.pickyourshoes.com .i reli love the shoes there..esp the nike air valentines one...so nice arrr..so colourful...too bad lah, can only see but cannot have it...T.T sneakers sneakers sneakers...im totali into it....sport shoes is a diff story..not reli into it...but sneakers, YES!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahah...well well well, my mood today is GOOD .. exams r just around the corner....haih...my music exam clashes with my skul exam laa...sigHh.. i reli dunno which one to study first...sighH...anyway i so long din go shopping di...sigH....later i'll be banned from my computer... VERY LAME!!! juz bcos of this exam, i'll be banned frm the computer....aiyorh..not suang at ol.... why laaa....this is my last blog di laaa....i'll return here about 2 weeks later...sigHhH...such a looooooooooooong tym... anyway, bak to happier things ^^ im a big fan of ragnarok...but now i canot play cuz u noe, exams near..n the EINBROCH VERSION was really nice..wanted to try it,...saw it in anime tech when i was with esther...den i bot it...but i bot the wrong version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so geram!!!!!!!!! i shud have opened my eyes laaaaa...siGh...maybe i was tooe xcited kuar....i planned 2 buy the malay version after the exams....sighHh...i really wanna go out 4 movies after the exams!! well after the exams everything will be oookay....no STRESS, WORRIES ...then can go shopping non stop..hahahha ^^.. have to save money......T.T i will use my $ wisely alredi..i reli wanna watch APRIL SNOW ..!! got son ye jin, n bae yong jun....its showing in the end of october..yesS! ngam ngam after my exams...but skul is still on....well, actually can ponteng wan de...hahahaa..exams over di maa....my birthday is coming soon..kinda DELIGHTED! hahaha....2 days ago i had dinner with my whole family...it was soo fun, cuz according to dat da of the chinese calendar, it was my grandma's birthday!! it was soooo FUN!! we ate the secret recipe's choc banana...it was 1 1/2 recipes...so much to eat!!!!! then we had red wine n bailey;s coffee...my grandma is a reli LOVING,CARING AND ALL THE POSITIVE CRITERIAS U CAN FIND ..she is very nice to us..but my aunt n mom told me before, dat she is very garang last time..!! i seriously CANNOT believe it..she is like soooooo NICE to us...i reli cannot imagine her being garang to us...i loveeeee DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES a lot....i love it lots...new season coming out soon...got new character..i hope it will be as nice as the 1st season... n ONE TREE HILL, dat show also very cun....LUCAS (CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY) is so cute there..hahaha...i reli prefer him 2 be with peyton..not brooke...i cannot stand brooke!!!! she is so SICKENING, IRRITATING AND THINKS SHE IS THE BEST.. she scolded peyton so mean n sarcastic..YeRrR!! brooke haz problems with her brains!! ahH..itz just only a show...hehehehe ^^ i love baking cookies n muffins....SO SUANG!! hahaha...my mom pormised dat she'll teach me after the exams...hurray!! then i can make it all by my own!!!!!!!! hahahahaha..i LOVE ALL MY MY BEST FRIENDS..w.o them , im just a plain paper wic is purely WHITE..but now, i have sum beautiful colours!! my friends are really PRECIOUS to me...i really LOVE EM..to all of my best friends, thanks sooo much for being there when i need u guyz...thanks a billion for sharing with me my sadness and happiness.... thanks for all ur advices n care...thanks sooooo much!! U GUYZ ROCK MY WORLD! luv ya |oTzZ! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home