cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

=<

haiz.. why is it like this? i didnt do anything rong, it was u who didnt say it clearly. n ur blaming me now? n another one, u think its right to do that? its not, if i did that to u, r u happy? im sure u'll shout n scream at me. n if i do dat, u say im childish.but u r the one who did this first! if u didnt do dat 2 me, i wudnt do dat 2 u! sigh, this is unfair. ur always blaming me for this n that. if u were in my shoes, how u felt? im sure u dislike it a lot right? i feel that ok! ur always doing things without thinking abt other ppl's feelings. n u think ur always right. when ppl tell u that ur not, u deny it n start calling ppl this, that. im reli sick of ur character , n attitude. yes, sometimes i get angry n start calling u bad names. sometimes i get really angry , and i began to hate u. i know im also in the wrong,i admit that.

O Lord Jesus, im really pissed off, i have nothing to say. he is always scolding me about this n that even though he still does it. i feel really pressured. i cant voice out my feelings because i know they will make harsh comments about it, and they willl even brood about it. Lord, i feel really small when he scolds me, n irritates me. sometimes i get too frustrated i just keep it to my heart, being quiet. Lord, why do i say these harsh n rude words? i feel really guilty after that, after realising my mistake. but when im angry, i tend to lose out of control. Lord, please forgive me for wat i've done. i really don wan this to happen again n again. Lord, i really want to be a fruitful servant for u. i dont wan to repeat this mistake again. Lord, please help me. im really really sorry for this. Lord, i really really need u to change me, to get rid of this bad side of me. i dont want this to happen another time. Lord, i want this mistake to be the last one. i place all my trust in You, O Heavenly Father. In Jesus's name we pray, Amen..