cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I am rewriting the whole story again. My brain juice has dried up and I've been cracking my head day and night to continue the story. I guess I need to do a little planning first before I decide what to write. I managed to write till chapter 5, but I found the storyline/plot too stereotype and cliche. The story seems hanging lah. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from the dramas. But I don't want to plagiarize. When I have finalized everything then I will post the chapters here lah. Hehe xD

The exams were a FATAL BLOW to me. I almost died on the spot when I glanced through the question papers. Chemistry was a smack on the face. Physics was a spank on the ass. A hard one in fact. Biology was a sting of Belladonna. I doubt that I'll get mediocre marks. It would probably be worse. Let bygones be bygones lah. No point harping on the past, right? I don't want to be bothered by the past mistakes. And now I'll be having a one week break before the exam resumes. All the best to the PMR candidates! May God give you the faith and also the wisdom to do well in the examinations. Take a leap of faith and I'm sure that your efforts will be paid off.

I guess I'd have to work much harder next time. And I've got to refrain myself from cussing. And not to mention that I am seriously deprived of sleep. I've been having 2 hours of sleep everyday. I am increasingly feeling like a living mutilated zombie in the Twilight Zone. And I need eternity to replenish my snoozing time but no, I can't slack. Aih. My stack of DVDs are all covered in dust already. But I managed to watch Perfect Stranger. Must unwind a bit. I don't want to go the asylum lah. Haha 8) PS was okay, but my brother said it was too cliche. Ya mer? Not bad la, but too much of profanity only.

Alright, toodles everyone~
GBU 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home