cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Food intrigues me. Food photography does. Especially candies. Japanese ones. Creative.. and attractive to the eye! I seem to have a penchant on conceptual photography. The colours, the patterns. It never ceases to amaze me. Each candy has its own story to tell - from how it is made, how it is moulded and the way it turned out to be. Each candy is unique and different. I am certainly an avid fan of sugarcoated candies. But no, I am not an ardent fan of eating them. I collect candies, to be exact. And the candies I collect would certainly rot and expire one day, but I have no worries about it. My brother has a super duper sweet tooth and he definitely loves indulging in candies and chocolates. Not to mention that he would rob the refrigerator and steal all my candies. Daylight robbery. Dang that ass.

I do eat candies, once in a while, not too often. Eating sweet stuffs make your brains happy. And it releases endorphines (happy hormones). Well, I used to have a sweet tooth, but not really at the moment. I seem to have an aversion towards overly-sweet stuffs (chocolates are exceptional). I detest pineapples and raisins. Yeah, I'm weird/peculiar/special. Besides, if I were to eat those candies on a daily basis, all my teeth would have gone rotten now and I would probably be wearing dentures. Or possibly. I wouldn't even be here, typing, due to the fact that I have Diabetes and my pancreas are dead. Even insulin injections wouldn't help. Well, touch wood.

Japanese KitKats are obviously better than ours. We only have 3 miserable flavours, which is the original flavour, the cheese lemon flavour and the cappuccino flavour. There are so many kind of exotic flavours of KitKats in Japan. Limited edition ones as well. Pumpkin flavoured.. Green tea flavoured. Red bean flavoured. Fruity flavoured. It tastes much better than what we have here in country. Honestly.

I always wished that I had the free time to do clay, well, salt dough to be exact. Then, I could possible mould it into whatever I design I like. I reckon it would be fun ^_^. But my oven... sheesh. Hope it is still alive. And it'd better function properly. Or else I would throw it away.

Wait, oh no. I can't do that. My mom would kill me of I ever laid my finger on her cooking utensils. And one thing, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the cake and cookies she bakes for me and my family. Oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home