cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another hurdle is coming up. If I'd were to tell you that I am not fidgeting right here and right now, I would be lying. I'm glad :) Hehe. Lo and behold, we made through the preliminary rounds. And the finals are merely a week away. We're against VI and CBN. Hope we would be able to break some legs and kick some asses :) However, this is just a stepping stone. There's still room for improvement and we really have to work on our expressions. If we look so kayu on the stage, there's a high possibility that the judges might penalise us. And obviously nobody likes it..neither me or you, right?

I would loooooove to post pictures on my blog but dang, there's nothing much I could do rather than to accept the fact that I have a totally obsolete mobile phone and I am too poor to buy myself a technologically savvy and sophisticated mobile phone. Unless if you'd visit my blog more often and Nuffnang would possibly pay me. Ha..ha. Besides, the camera hates me albeit I would love to take pictures with my friends and post the pictures on my blog. But dang, since I'm not photogenic, I have resorted to not taking pictures and posting them here. Ya la, call me what you want, vain or whatever :D

The first moment the CBNers stepped in, the first and foremost impression that crossed my mind was that they look like janitors (familiar?go browse my archives. LOL). Is it me or them? Maybe they really look like janitors. Haha :P But nonetheless, they did a good job. Not too bad actually. But hey, they violated the rules. You are not suppose to have accompaniments other than the piano and the guitar. And they're trying to be smarter by using a tambourine and having solo singers. Hello, we're in a choir competition la dude. So =.=" man..

SSS (Stupid Sakai Suckers) came in like circus performers doing the caterpillar walk. Bwahahah. :D I thought they were pretty good, but their singing was rather peculiar and weird to me. They transposed the whole song and they were singing in A FREAKING HIGH PITCH and it was a perfectly screwed up disaster. Their pitch was totally out. Even the judges said so. But there was something which I was quite impressed - their expressions were really good. I mean, really good. A good try for newbies noobies anyway :)

I found a Sanjaya lookalike too. Hahah :D As usual, kinda gay though =.=

When the results were announced, I was flabbergasted. I stood up and automatically I had the urge to scream. Too bad my choir members were at the back. I was at the front. If not, I would scream with them as well :) Yeah, I'm very syiok sendiri one. Haha :P

About my exam results... @_@ Don't wanna go into it, it's disappointing and freakin' frustrating :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home