cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, June 04, 2007

I think some teachers are absurd. Why do they give so much of assignments, projects and homework? We complain and yet they grumble, saying that they have more work to do. In the first place, they shouldn't stuff us with so much of assignments lah then. I guess what goes around comes around. When they give us more assignments, their workload becomes much heavier, obviously. So why bother giving us so much of projects? I don't see that there's a point in that though :) Frankly speaking, I find some teachers funny. Do they come to school to fulfill their duty as teacher or just to model and to dress to impress? Or probably just work so that they'll eventually get paid, eh? Some teachers (which I refuse to disclose their names) are rather irresponsible (in my opinion), they just switch on their laptop and the projector, and the computer teaches us instead. Notes? Lab reports? Experiments? Worksheets? They expect us to do everything on our own. And sometimes we're too busy till we forget to complete our projects/assignments/bla bla, they blame us without asking. They're jumping into conclusion la obviously! Sigh. I despise them and yet there are an overflowing number of these kind of lazy-and-a-total-sucker-in-English teachers in my school. RETARDED!!

Talking about English, I would definitely laugh and guffaw loudly when some teachers speak broken English. Come on lah, most of the subjects we're learning now are all in English and those teachers can't even speak proper English. I think the students are even more fluent in English. Likewise, my Biology teacher pronounces rough endoplasmic reticulum as raf enduplazmeec wetikuloom. That is defeating the purpose, eh? She has a bachelor of science in education and yet she can't even teach. Holy moley! She uses the laptop instead and whenever we ask her about something we don't understand, she just refers to the reference book. For your information, that is really not helping. And one thing, her slang or whatever accent annoys me. She sounds like a cow speaking German. I could hardly decipher what she's trying to tell me sometimes. Why can't she just make some effort to improve her English? Do it for the sake of the students (and even if you're selfish or whatever, do it for the sake of yourself lah). It's a pathetic sight to see so many of them in my school! And to my school principal, be wise a bit lah. I know we're short of teachers, but you can't just accept every freshman from some unknown universities to our school. I think they're doing more harm than good. What we really need is quality and not quantity. And stop giving long talks/speechs everyday. Our legs hurts like hell when you do that and it's not helping cos we're not listening either.

Ooooookay, enough of ramblings. Lets get a little mundane here :)

It was SL's birthday yesterday, so we went to 1U to celebrate. Watched Blades Of Glory (again!) and kept laughing. Whenever I watch the trailer, I would laugh like some kind of schizo woman. JY belanja-ed pizza and the bill was a whooping 75 bucks! Thanks JY! But nevermind lah, I'll pay you back. We dutch la k? Went bowling and had breakfast there. Haha. Weird it may seem but I was hungry la. So I ate there. During the first few rounds, I scored quite pretty well :D I striked! And at the end I sucked pretty well too. Haha :) And I got second last. Not too bad for an amateur bowler. :D Ai Lynn belanja-ed McD! Thanks Lynn! I think I have a similarity her. We both love shopping but we're broke (Kononnya la. She has so many 50 dollar notes inside her wallet).

And not to mention we had SEVEN type of cakes from Secret Recipe. SEVEN! New York Cheese, Oreo, Chocolate Indulgence, Banana Fudge and so forth. We were stuffed. Ughhhhhhh D: Not to mention that I had a slight tummy ache afterwards. I started working out lately. Hopefully I'll be able to shed and burn some pounds/fats/extra calories and also to grow taller (Ha..ha).

I think window shopping is a waste of time. You can see, you can touch, but you can't buy! What's the point? I can resist fattening foods like McD French Fries but I certainly cannot resist the temptation of shopping. But what to do la. I am a total broke now. I can only mourn and lament here. I saw a pair of pink high heels in XOXO, and I am dying to get it right now. ARGH.. STUPIDITY! Lame la I know. It sucks when you want to buy something you'd really want, and yet you know you can't buy it despite the fact that you're broke and you can't afford it. I often find myself in situations and predicaments like these. And I'll drown myself in reveries and then greed causes everything to fall apart. I wished I was like Micah, who is a technopath,
allowing him to "talk" to electrical devices, which gives him control of machines and electronic devices. Like how he managed to dig out some cash from the ATM machine. But.. whatever la. Such an irony to use the word 'whatever'. LOL.

I think camwhoring's fun. Not that kind of camwhoring, where you take pictures of yourself. Camwhoring with friends while doing some kind of stupid goosy pose like hugging the Johnny Depp poster near the cinema would be fun. I hate the fact that I'm not photogenic. But..... nevermind. Perhaps the camera doesn't like me. Nuff said :D

What is the theme of my blog? I don't know seriously. Whenever I feel like writing my past, I do it in my blog. Whenever I'm unhappy with the world and also the people around me, I voice out my point of views in my blog. Whenever I feel like insulting someone, I write all the sarcastic remarks here in my blog. I guess my blog has no theme in particular, it is merely thoughts, undertones, reveries, ramblings and also rantings of a 16 year old bashful(ah? Hah..) schoolgirl.

In my opinion, sarcasm should NOT be used sparingly. It should be used more often. So what if it hurts others? If they didn't hurt/taunt you, you wouldn't be sarcastic to them in the first place, right? Everybody's entitled to their own opinions anyway. Sometimes I need what only idiots can provide : their absence. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home