cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Due to some reasons, I might be shutting this blog down. Unfortunately, I do not have the time and the thoughts to blog anymore. Alas, I have decided to come up with a solution - to shut this blog down. However, this decision is still in consideration. I am still having second thoughts. It is hard to keep your feet on the ground when things start to change all of a sudden.

If things are improving in the near future, this plan will not materialize (hopefully..I would be heavyhearted if I were to leave this blog) My blog is merely 1 year and 5 months old and I don't think I want to abandon all the memories I have left behind.

Anyway, let's keep our fingers crossed as all these are just ambiguous thoughts. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home