cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

School life is hectic! Have to get used to it. Thankfully, most of the 3B-ians are in 4S. Awesome! And the.... teachers? Merely mediocre. Somewhat depressing though but over all, it's OK, I reckon. The battle finally begins. This is just the beginning. My new year resolutions (I hope I will keep track of them) are listed as below:

  • To excel in every school subject. This is a MUST! I've made a pact with myself. By hook or by crook I have and got to improve on my studies. No more empty promises. (I hope)
  • To be more hardworking. No more procrastinating!
  • To persevere in whatever I do.
  • In everything I do, I must do it full-heartedly and not adamantly.
  • To be stronger, physically and mentally.
  • To accept the things which I can't change. I shouldn't focus on other people's shortcomings.
  • To be more mature, spritually and also mentally.
  • Learn to love and appreciate myself more and not to focus on my flaws entirely.
  • To love others more mainly my friends, my family and practically everyone around me.
And so much more. Bla.

Shall write my year-end preview sooner. And frankly speaking, I have a nemesis (specially quoted from Rosabel ^^) - Physics that is. RAHHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home