cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The anatomy of thoughts. I shall rant it here. Loudly.

What if someone assumes that you give up without even trying?

I've always try to reach goals I know that are impractical and out of my reach. That happens to be no secret anymore. I push and push and push until they would probably have to redefine the limits of human boundaries just so they can accomodate me as still being human. Then suddenly, I woke up and realized that of all the times I pushed myself to be, I ended up pushing myself farther away from me goals.

It's in that "trying too hard" that I end up sabotaging my own efforts with self doubt and questioning, I reckon. The more I try to be perfect, the more I'm furious about myself. So I've stopped. I stopped trying because the bulk of our results aren't in the plans
we make in life. Life is that unpredictable that even if we have plans for everything as I did, we wouldn't have the time nor the energy to put make them into fall into places.

Our failures depends entirely on our capability to handle and overcome the situation of the moment. They are the steps in while you put forth for the path of journey ahead of you. If you can't even pay attention to where and how walk you're walking, you can never expect to finish that final leg of your journey while running, for sure.

So maybe what I'm doing isn't exactly giving up (I suppose), it's just me trying to put the present into something practical and can be done now instead of clouding myself with improbably possibilities and mirages that are hallucinations which I will never achieve in the future.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home