cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Haven't been very free and have not been blogging. Apologized to my ardent fans out there. (I wonder if there's any, but nevermind). Sorry for the one-week hiatus. Hmm. I shall just blog about the highlights my of my life for this month. I lost weight (YAY). There'll be a private Hawaiian class party tomorrow. More like a pot luck party I should say. We're gonna dance our hearts out and have fun till dawn. LOL. As if my parents would allow that. My birthday this year was slightly different than the previous years. Last year was a tough time for me as I went through thick and thin, layers of happiness and sadness too. This year's birthday was a memorable one, I reckon. Rish gave me a necklace. Oh, I've been eaten up by guilt because I use to scold and shout at Rish all the time and yet she gave me something for my birthday. She's annoying sometimes. Haha. Sorry lah. But thanks anyway =). Rosie gave me a pair of pink earrings. Oh how sweet! =) Jo Yee paid for my ear-piercing. It was more like a dare, I suppose so. I told myself that if I pierced my ears, I would definitely get straight A's. As lame as it sounds. Ah. But nevermind. Shall proceed to the next thing. Shan paid for my pedicure. YAY =) It was more like a suprise actually but oh wells, thanks a lot Shan! Mun Yi, my kindergarten friend and also schoolmate, gave me a teddy bear keychain. She knows that I'm a die-hard fan of girly things. Heh. Thanks Mun Yi! Melody gave me a cute little blue bracelet. Thanks CaraMELsapo partner. I love you, no? =) Well, to conclude, a big warm thanks to all who wished me. Thanks for remembering me. =)

I did not touch my art project and my freaking discipline teacher aka Mr Caveman threatened us! How'd dare he. He should stop putting his finger in every pie. Mind your business, idiot. Again, no thanks to my stupid art teacher. Uh, I'm starting not to like you!(don't blame me, blame yourself. I'm not being a chauvinist or whatever that sounds alike. I'm not being cantankerous or uncooperative too. Who does the blame go to? YOU) Mr Caveman has been getting on my nerves recently and I feel like giving a slap to him and asking him to shut the heck up before my anger blows. My heart wants me to do that but my mind restrained me from doing that. Dang oh dang. The stupid art project is useless and I'm resorted to complete my project by next week. Ah. By the way, the idiotic blue-eyed monsters has been ticking me off these days. Can't they just keep their big mouths closed and not interfere with what we're doing. Screw you blue-eyed monsters. They're exceptionally insanely irritating this time. Well, the head prefect and his two vice prefects are exceptional. Andrea and Karjoon as well. Happy loh, you? LOL.They're nice people and I absolutely respect them. Unlike the other stupid idiots. I shouted at one blue-eyed monster and I almost blew up. I used to respect him (NOTE: USED TO) but now I don't (obviously). He thinks he's a hell of a great just because he's one of the seniors. I find that answer rather stupid. Get a life please.

I guess I'm still a kid at heart. Wished I was living in fantasy, wishing fantasy would be reality. Lame, uh? Yeah. It is. The feeling still lingers in mind, somehow. It's bothersome. I'm gobsmacked by my emo-ness. Goodness, I'm seriously flabbergasted. I started liking this particular guy before PMR. I thought it was just infatuation and it would fade away soon. The huge problem is, the feeling stays. It doesn't move or go. To make things worse, it's getting stronger. Dang. Going all nuts soon. Ah. I'm just wishing the best for myself. Whatever that happens, happens for a greater good. If God permits, then let it be. I leave everything unto Him. He certainly knows what's best for us.

*heavy sigh*

I'm feeling really resentful towards you-know-who for causing the haze. Our beautiful azure-blue sky is polluted by black particles. No damn thanks to you-know-who. You guys only know how to wreak havoc, commit crimes and let others suffer for your stupid act. Brainless idiots. Can't blame them much actually. Most of them are uneducated so they don't understand much about the effects of forest-burning. I'm so sick of 'We burnt the forests down because we want the soil to be fertile'. Sorry doesn't mean much and it ain't gonna make the haze any better. Stop being so self-centered and irresponsible. Get up and do something you pinheads. You should be responsible for what you've done and you should suffer, not us! Why is it that whatever you do we have to suffer? SCREW YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home