cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm jaded. I'm exhausted. I don't know what to do. I'm blank. My trials are just next week and I hate it. My theory exams are just around the corner and I'm really weak at it. I can't seem to remember a single damn thing about it. Will I pass, or will it be vice versa? Heaven knows.I'm worried, very very worried. I might flop in my both exams and I'll end up with disappointment. I can't seem to understand anything about it. I'm scared - I might fail this time. I don't want my money to go to the drain. I'm trying to be dauntless but I can't. *gasps* Uh I hate to face this kind of situation. It is so bloody annoying. Goodness, am I in living hell or what? With all these stress, pressure and so many bloody problems bugging me, I don't know how to cope. I'm trying real hard, I'm giving my heart out, but then all my efforts are unavailing. I want my efforts to be paid off. Desperately. But will I get to experience this moment of joy? Tomorrow? Next year? Or never? Perhaps so. I'm at my wit's end. I lost my trust and assurance. How am I suppose to be confident when I've faced failures multiple times. After several failed attempts, everything's meaningless to me.

I hate life. Life sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home