cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fine. We lost. Yesterday was the day where our hearts shatterred into tiny bits. You might ask, how we lost. I don't really know what the reason is, but I'm certainly pissed off by the stupid amateur-cum-judges. First of all, this is totally unfair for us and CBN did not deserve to win the first place. 'Why?', you might ask. I admit, they're good. They sang pretty well yesterday but their ugly attitude was what made me so damned angry of them. They despised us. They hate us. Fine, I don't care as I hate them too. They said out choir costume sucked. Mind you, at least, we're wearing a Kebaya. Unlike you guys, wearing some awful purple cheapskated janitor/toilet cleaner clothes. When you guys entered the toilet, I thought you guys were the toilet cleaners. Sorry, but I cannot differentiate between you people and the toilet cleaners of the building. You guys look EXACTLY THE same because you all were wearing almost the same uniform. =) CBN-ers aka Chicken backside nutcases did not have any showmanship. You guys did not give a hand of applause to your opponents. Instead, you gave us a silly and a horrible sulking face which is absolutely childish and absurd. Your pianist sucks because she thinks that she has it all and of course, she definitely loves blowing her own trumpet. She spoke to us with desperate menace. Blarh! I'm not scared, duh. To sum up, CBN-ers are just a load of bitches and rubbish. Nonsensical.

VI sang pretty well. They were good, well, mediocre I should say. As usual, you guys sang with rounded voice but your lifeless expressions pulled you down. I pondered for a while to think whether you people are robots or something like that because you guys don't seem to have any expression at all. It's just ...uninteresting or in other words, B-O-R-I-N-G.

Cheras did horribly yesterday. Whatever they sang was out of pitch. Sorry guys, but you guys really sucked yesterday. But anyway, you guys are way better than CBN. To be frank, your costume was awkward. Erm..you guys do not have to tell us that, because your costumes itself screams the word U-G-L-Y. Overall, you guys are great anyway. Forgive me if I'm a little harsh and rude here. (=

Alright.. St Marians oh St Marians. Well, beware, spoilers ahead. Your performance yesterday was satisfactory. Your first song wasn't up to the level which I expected. Your second song was way better than the first, but it was messy and there was NO rounded voice. You know, in a choir, you're supposed to sing with a ROUNDED VOICE. Bear in mind that this is NOT a solo competition. We're singing as a family. In a nutshell, you guys did OK. I apologise if there are any St Marians here. But..I'm just telling you the truth. No doubt that you guys did not deserve the 3rd place. Criticism makes someone stronger, emotionally and physically.

Alright.. talking about the beloved so-called-professional judges. Oh my, I just could not stand the pathetic sight of you people. I feel so disgusted. Oh yes, we received some unfavouravle judgements. Certainly not encouraging. Now, I proudly present the bird-brained judges to you. *claps claps*. The first judge, bla-bla-bla (name undisclosed to protect privacy), who is a miserable teacher from a primary school. The second judge, ble-ble-ble, a staff who works in the for-dummies-club (again, name undisclosed to protect privacy). *mourns lamentably*. Lastly, the third judge. I mean, a real judge. An unknown-and-never-heard-of musician. Nevermind, he's a musician anyway. But yes, sadly, majority always win. 2 novices vs 1 professional. Who wins? Of course, majority rules over minority. What a sad sight huh... It was definitely unfair for us. Based on my observations, the other 2 judges judged us by our looks and how entertaining our performance was, and NOT the quality of our voice. 'Fark them!' was what I said when I got to know about it. 1001 questions came across to my mind. At that moment, I felt like venting my anger by throwing tantrums. Soon, tears flowed down. My eyes were drowned in tears and sadness. An euphoric atmosphere turned melancholic all of a sudden. We could'nt help it. Our sweat and effort vanished into thin air.

And..this really annoyed me. I truly believe that the judges are racists. Both same schools won for both categories. How could that be? For the primary school category, the chinese school did much much better than the so-called-winners. They had extraordinary good voice, and my goodness, their performance was really wonderful. But.. the so-called-winners for the primary school category are real brats. Self-aggrandizing braggarts. The moment the MC announced that they were the winners, they jumped in joy (as if they were levitating) and screamed hysterically. ARGH! Can't they just STFU?? The whole auditorium triggered as if an earthquake strucked our country. I felt like giving them a tight slap and asking them to shut their bloody mouths for once and for all.

Well, CBN-ers, congratulations to you anyway. But then, when you guys step to the finals, do not be too confident. Hm.. Sam Tet has got my vote. Sorry, CBN-ers, I'm not supporting you. (= You might think that I'm an arrogant rascal but I don't really care about it. You can call me a bitch, well, again, I don't give much damnation about it. I wish you guys all the best, but then, the other states are going to kick your asses. You'll end up with tears and bruises. No, I'm not jealous. No, I'm not shunning you guys either. No, I'm not cantankerous. To love with freedom of speech, this is my blog.. Insulting me here will make you sound real stupid.

Hate this post? Sue me then. (=

Alright, everything ends here. Au revoir~

Sorry for the foul language. I truly apologise to all my readers out there. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home