cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I hate to say this, but its already late at night, and yet I'm still blogging. Blerh. Who cares actually. Its my blog, and I can do whatever I want. Deal with it.

Today was hmm.. It was rather boring, I guess. I chatted with my uh-not-so-close classmate, JY and boy, I didn't know that he has grown so much. I have known him since primary school and he was those chicky and mischievious type when he was younger. I remembered once that he got punished because he was terribly naughty. HAH. And now, wow, *poof*.. A metamorphosis. He has indeed grown much more mature. And he's really good at giving advices. I salute him. Well, he faced the same problem as me before. Therefore, he truly understands how I feel. He has helped me to strengthen my Faith. It is quite weird because.... he used to have a crush on me (If you think I'm bragging, please go get a life. Its just stupid. And I CANNOT tolerate stupidity). But well oh well, that was 3 years ago. He used to disturb me a lot and now, he has changed. It was fun chatting with him, as he told me his side of his story. Thanks to him, I'm feeling much better now. He has taught me to be a better Christian too. Isn't that marvellous? Well, yes it is. (=

It is such a sad case that I got direful results for my exams, just like I said in my previous post. Well, I am disappointed, but crying over it will not make me smarter. So, why bother about it? Haha. Sigh, I really do sound arrogant. Nyahahaha. Hmm. Well.. talking about another matter which can drive me nuts. The are-there-anyone-else-who-can-accept-me-for-who-i-am matter. I am trapped in chaos. Hmmm.. If there are people out there who can accept me for who I am (besides my family and my close friends), I would like to congratulate them because its definitely not easy to accept someone who is sarcastic, cold and also cantankerous. Whatever that means. But at times I'm friendly with my friends, well, do I have split personalities or what? No I don't. I'm not absurd. I still have my common sense and logical thinking. I still have my brains. I'm not mentally ill.

Me.
Me.
Me.
Oh look - I'm still me. Muahahaha. (=

Having not enough of sleep is what that annoys me most. And when I'm too sleepy, I tend to be bad-tempered and a little cranky. Sighs miserably. Whenever my mood goes below 5 (between the scale of 1 to 10. 5 and above is the euphoric side while the 5 and below is the melancholic side), I feel like smashing things Who doesn't?. Nonono. I'm not a saddist or a violater. Its just my idiosyncrasy. Whatever that means. Wait, I would'nt even call it an idiosyncrasy, cos it isn't something weird or 'exotic'. Its just something which is..

Perfectly normal. Yupps. It is.

I better go get some sleep now. I have not been getting sufficient sleep for the past few days.

*baaaaaaaaaang!*-Joanne's head falls on the keyboard, creating a loud and yet cacophony sound, and there she falls asleep-

I'm on my journey to dreamland. Wahahaha. Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home