cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

im benumbed. hahahaha

Despite the fact that I'm home alone (Not really..I'm with my brother), I have no rice or noodles for dinner. My parents went out for an appointment and my mom made some steamed luncheon meat with bread. It tasted good, for sure, because of the creamy butter and also the scrumptious yummy luncheon meat with the soft and white bread. Thank God it wasn't wholemeal bread. Wholemeal bread tastes awful. Dreadfully. I know that it is healthy but it just doesn't as good as white bread. Hahaha. Besides that, I'm also sick. I can't eat spicy and fried food because I'm ill. I can't drink cold stuffs because I'm ill. And my mom forced me to drink this herbal drink thingy. It tastes erm. Mediocre.

Oh yeah, I'm just so darn jealous because my brother has a new laptop and I don't. Argh. Unfair.