cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

???

I have been worrying for these few days. Something horrific happened, i should say. Yes, this is my second time having gum infection. I really really hate it . My gums are swelling, and thank God, it isn't bleeding because if it is, that would be a serious case of gingivitis. It doesnt hurt, instead, my gums are bulging. I have to brush my teeth and rise my mouth with Listerine three times a day.

My friend and her mother practically encouraged me to watch Brokeback Mountain. As all of you know, this movie is banned here in Malaysia because it contains some sensored scenes. Well, according to my friend's mother, it was tastefully done. Well, this movie might be perturbing for others. It is not about those obscene parts but its the storyline that captures everyone's heart. I might consider watching it. Well, it depends whether i have extra time or not ;)

There is nothing much to write here, as nothing bad or good happened to me. Problems, you guess it. It doesn't seem to get any better. However, my Faith in Him will never go weary. I trust the Lord with all my heart and soul. Thus, i have no doubt about His plans. KW has been being a pest all the time, hey BRO, don't get me wrong. Trust your sister ;). He has been persuading me to keep myself busy, in other words, getting involved in a relationship. I don't really care much about these puppy-love stuff. I told KW that nobody wants me and I do not want to get myself involved with all these flings that isn't beneficial and it is just a plenty waste of time. KW replied back saying that I'm afraid of getting hurt. At first, I didn't believe him, because who can actually understand me better than me understanding myself? Sounds peculiar and illogical. I'm ME, but there are others who understand me better than I do. He emphasized on the word 'hurt'. Well, I started reminiscing. Yes, my previous experience turned out sour, as it was a total disaster to me. There is no point crying over a spilt milk, and thus, I should not regret for what I've done. Few days ago, I took a test entitled ' Why are you still single?'. It sounds unME, because as you all know, I will not waste my time on these frivolous stuffies. But I was quite bored at that time, and my boredom was killing my sanity. Without hesitation, I took the test. When the results came out, I was numb with shock. To my horror, the results were totally the same as what KW said. Yeah, I'm afraid to get hurt. I have the results posted here at my blog, just below this one. Well, i started to think in an opposite angle. I started to realize that we can't judge ourselves. The ones who knows us well are the ones who understand us better, and it is impossible for us to judge ourselves. WooT WooT. I actually started to think rationally. Well, I always do. HAH ;). Web Tickle offers great tests, such as personality tests, IQ tests and the list goes on. I might consider this as my favourtie website ^_^

F1's tomorrow. Oh Yeah. The heat is back. Go Mclaren!And not forgetting, Arsenal! Kimi, strive hard to bring victory back! Arsenal, kick Man Utd and Liverpool's asses! Sorry for the offensive language. If you're a Man Utd or Liverpool die-hard fan, please don't bother ;). Apart from that, I'm sort of interested in Football and F1. There's no rule stated that girls aren't allowed to play all these. Most people assume that girls should learn how to sew and cross-stich. To be frank, I have 0% interest in that. But that doesn't mean that I'm a tomboy. Well, when I was small, I prefer playing Barbie Dolls. HAh ;) Even though i enjoy watching sports like football and F1, it doesn't mean that I'm a tomboy. I enjoy playing racing games on PS2/xBox 360 such as Need for Speed. I love the excitement. Once again, i must emphasize on this matter, I'm not a tomboy. My friends always tease me for being too girly as I am really scared of those creepy-crawlies. And you know what? I like pink too. Most girls presume that the colour pink is skanky and too girly. As for me, the colour pink brings out the feminine side and gentleness of a woman. I took a 'gender' test which my friend persuaded me to take since a millenium ago. I'm more on the feminine side. My feminine side far outweighs the masculine side. So... =)

To sum up, I strongly support my answer - not to get myself involved in a relationship. Not forever, of course. Probably when I'm mature enough to think and handle a relationship, perhaps when I'm 16 or 17. But since this is a crucial year for me, I will not bother anyway.. ^_^

I miss smokie... (") (^_^) (") Ruff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home