cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

~euphoRia~

euphoria! im feeling really really happy right now!i got through the auditions! and now, im officially in WK's worship music team! hooRay! im so so so happy. today was so much of fun. it is really fun to be in the worship team! cool and superb! haha. im really glad that im in! at first i felt a little uncomfortable as i was really blur. then later, i got used to it. and it is really fun! so FuN! hahaha. ~rawk on~

school was fine. everything went smoothly. about orientation? dont wanna mention it. at first, it was quite torturing but after that incident it was okay. i thought my seniors are those nasty ones. instead, they are very nice people! go LPS! haha! gambateh ya! choir was spectacular. i learned many things. i enjoyed myself. and leo! ROAR ROAR ROAR! my duty falls on 10/3. my shift is on 9.30 till 11. actually i am supposed to be in school today for my leo orientation. had to paint the class. but i wasnt free.

im quite lost right now. okay, lets name the both of them, A, B and C. A is really cool. the first time i met him i liked him. haha. he is quiet (i guess), who hardly speaks. but the feeling just fades. its just infactuation! i wouldnt call it love.. hahaha... B is a Christian. he is in form 5 this year. i dont know why i fell in love with him! yeah, sounds so ridiculous. but, i just seem to like him. he looks kinda cute. (as for me). HAHa. but i aint that type of person who looks on the outside. HEY! i look more in the inside ok! haha, again. I-N-F-A-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N! haha, but the feeling comes and go. hahaha. nothing special. C is a really quiet person. same age as me. but i seem to 'like' him. or is it jealousy causing me to be like this? well, i do not know. im trying to get rid of these infactuation thingy! it aint gonna bring me any good... hahaha... i should concentrate more on my studies. and spiritually. these things are just temporary. it'll disappear after a few days. HAHAha.

im back to my old self again. O2Jam fever! hahaha. im back ! the return of the jedi! or should i say return of Joanne? urrh, L-A-M-E. haha. projects gonna start soon. im prepared for it! because i know i can do it! YES! because i have faith in Christ! nothing is impossible through Christ! Amen!

thank You Lord for taking all my sadness and worries away. thank You so much for guiding me! You have helped me. thank You so so so much. Lord, You are my sunshine! =D

1 Comments:

Blogger [null] said...

Hey, this is the KH Jumaat. ^_^
Could you tell me who "B" is? Maybe I could help you get info. *grins*

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home