cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

tough~!

life for me is getting tougher. i finally accomplished my BM aural test for pmr. guess what. i got straight a's! im so happy.... (not bragging).. i hvae 2 more weeks to get 105 signatures. time is running out. i dont have enough time to get of all of it because im too busy! as you see, i have choir meeting everyday during recess. i cannot stay back at school everyday as i have lots of other things to do. i do not know whether i can finish this. all of them are giving stupid tasks for us to do. what can i do? i have to be foolish. i have to follow what they say. sounds like im a servant. like a kuli. true true true! orientation is so.. one word - suckish. more than words could ever say.

yesterday was valentine's day. nothing special for me. another ordinary day for me. yet a busy day. i had a few monthly tests. the time given was not enough! besides, the exams were super super hard. i dont really hope for good results this time. but i just wish that i'll get an 'a'.

just now smokie was whining. i went out and see. poor thing! smokie was drenched in the rain rain. she was shivering there. i quickly wiped her with her towel. and gave her a cookie. smokie was different today. what i mean is today she is not as hyperactive as before. she looked - sad. i could sense that. i asked my mom because i was curious. then i got to know that smokie was punished of being naughty. she looked pathethic. it made me felt guilty. yea, L-A-M-E!! but nevermind. smokie doesnt care about it. in fact, she always wags her tail. she's always happy. HAha =D

i'll be extremely busy like a bee for this year. i can only touch the computer on weekends ( as i said in my previous post). sometimes i do not have time to touch the computer. too busy to be busier. no choice~! gotta work hard to achieve my goal!

windows live messenger is awesome. its an advanced version of MSN messenger. not everybody can install it unless someone invites you and sends you a mail. the concept is similar to gmail. im glad that me and my brother are able to use WLM! its just too awesome and cool! much much nicer than the default MSN messenger.

our choir practice falls on august. im in soprano. and my choir instructor is super sarcastic! he just cant stop calling us ah sou(s) and ah pek(s). besides, we always get scolding from him! we are used to it already. HAha. but i admit that he is good. he can sing in both bass and soprano. incredible.

tomorrow i'll be having my history test. i heard from 3A that it is difficult. but i hope i can do well in it ^^. i will study history again and again. then i'll be having my KH and science test on friday. gosh. i do not know whether my brain has enough capacity to store those knowledge. i just wish that everything goes on smoothly.

i am glad to have such good friends. they were there when i am sad. they were there when i am happy too. they are always there for me. i will always treasure them. my bestie(s) are my soul-mates! love you guys! they are kw,vanaja,mel,eileen,samantha,patricia & rosabel! kami bersama-sama melakukan perkara yang gila dan seronok! its just sooo fun! love you guys!! you make me smile. at times when i quarrel with you, i really apologise. but when its your mistake, then im not supposed to apologise. HAHhahHa. just fooling around. i love you guys! ~Muakxx~

im growing deeper in Him everyday. when i am busy, i will still have time for Him. because i really wanna grow in Him. He has helped me. a thousand times. or maybe more than tha., i am truly grateful to have such an awesome God. nothing explains his wondrous kindness and love towards us. Lord, thank you so much! i love You more than anything else! though my world may fall, i will never let You go. i stand firm on You alone. Lord, You rock my world! =)

i wont be visiting my blog that often anymore. i have no time. i'll visit my blog once in a blue moon. wakakakak. not that long. probably one week once, if im not so busy. wakakakaa XD. aite, its time for me to end my post. see ya!! >.<