cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

faith and anger management

i was sitting in front of my computer, not knowing what to do. so i surfed the net and browsed through some websites which were terribly boring. then, something came across to my mind. i was thinking of tips for growing in Christ. without thinking i opened my mozilla firefox browser and searched in google. some of my keywords were unappropriate. so i tried again and again. and i was drummed into this website which caught my attention. this website has all - tips, teachings and everything. i love this website! it fulfils my needs! hooraY! hehe :P

being a true Christian is more than having a pricetag with the word 'Christian' on your shoulder. this website was really amazing. it helped me to be a better Christian. all i need is faith right now. im calling out for more faith. because i really wanna follow Jesus. faith is believing. when you have faith, you have assurance. when you have faith, you have no worries. having faith means having the trust. i wanna blossom into a fruitful servant of Christ. at times when i am tempted, i lose control. this will never ever repeat again. i stand firm on Christ and He is my shield! Amen! Praise God!

okay, talking about anger management. i admit that i get angry really fast. my tempers loses faster when my mood is ruined. when you are angry, take a deep breath. close your eyes and chill. it works! you know what? i calm down real fast. (not bragging). i dont know why. maybe this is the gift i have. i get angry really fast. and yet i cool down really fast too. hahaha. its weird when you are angry with someone a few minutes ago, and then the next 5 minutes you are talking and laughing with him when normal people wouldnt do such things. im glad that i have this in me. im happy with it and im not embarassed about it =)

im a constant mood swinger as i said in my previous post. (did i? not sure. but i think i did :P) i can be laughing now and then the next second i can be crying. but when im down, it is easy to cheer me up. you can cheer me up with a bar of chocolate or a warm hug. im not CHEAP ok you people! im a simple girl having a simple and yet complicated attitude. people say that im a softy. i guess i am. i have sympathy towards less fortunate people and stray animals. my heart sinks when i hear their sad stories. i guess thats my nature? sometimes mean and fierce but yet sometimes gentle and soft. (eh leh, perasan! =P) but this is me, i guess? besides im also a laughing machine. my friends disturb me by doing stupid things because they know that i cannot control myself from laughing. you wicked evil little ones! i can laugh over small matter. yeah, i admit! i can laugh over itsy bitsy tiny little stuff which are not funny for normal humans. hahaha thats me! im not humiliated about it! in fact im happy about it cos im special! im unique! cos im God's child! yay! =)

yesterday went to khai weng's house. went there. ate junk food and crapped. played need for speed. ahhahaah. i envy those who have xBox 360 or ps2. i have a ps1. but it is packed in a box which contains so much of dust. too lazy to take it out and connect it to my tv. most of the parents assume that it is childish for teenagers like us to play ps2 or xBox 360. it is only a device people! it is the game that counts! its hard to tell them because they are already brainwashed. LoL! 8) to be frank, im an extreme gamer. i can get hooked on a game for 5 or 6 hours. jo yee asked me to try burn out revenge. one day i'll be visiting her house therefore i can have a try ^_^ it is totally normal for girls to play these type of games ok! there is no rule stated that girls are not allowed to play these kind of games! it is a matter of interest okay! 8)

i wanna learn tennis! maria sharapova and justin henin hardenne are really good! their skills are superb. what more can i say. speechless. one word- fabulous. i heard that there is intake for beginners at the damansara club for tennis. i really wanna join! but too bad, i have no time! i guess that i'll take tennis lessons after PMR! sigh! long more way to go. nevermind! where there is a will, there is a way. nothing is impossible! hahahah. tennis is a tiring and fun sport. desperate to learn that! ahhaha. =)

okay. my hands are tired. my post ends here. till then. ciaozz. XD

Our God is awesome God,
He reigns from Heaven above,
with Wisdom, Power and Love,
Our God is an awesome God!