cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

-sleepy-

i get so sleepy in the morning (about 8am) at school. sometimes i get headaches. when i do not get enough of sleep. then, lack of concentration. i wont be able to concentrate on what the teacher is saying. i can use the computer on weekends only. pity me. sad case. sports practice is on tuesday. and my duty falls on a tuesday too. it clashes! how am i suppose to attend both of it? =.= im so blur and lost. i hate sports practice because i totally rot in that! i wish i was an athlete. because i am interested in sports. too bad i suck in it. fat chance if i can be one.

tomorrow, saturday. hectic day. lots of things to do. attend this and that. saturday is such a hectic day! im really sleepy now. i just had my dinner. KFC. yeah, the fish sandwich. it was not bad. but i still prefer mcdonalds! haha -.-v peace. my mom cooked dinner and i did not eat the food she cooked. instead i ate KFC after tuition in the evening. sorry, mom =.=

saturdays are actually fun. you get to wake up at any time you like. you get to play with your friends. you get to go out. but it is totally the opposite for me. my saturday is like jam packed with things to do. you name it! music classes, revision, homeworks and the list goes on. my schedule is like super tight. i get to rest on mondays and wednesdays only. but i'll spend my time sleeping and revising my studies on these days. i must sleep in the afternoon for a day (at least). or else i get headaches. T.T

i actually started to study! whoa, amazing. i really wanna score straight a's for my PMR this year. it seems impossible in the outside. 7as. i doubt it. but i really wanna get good results! im so desperate. uhh. it seems so difficult to grab 7a's! i shall do my part and God will take care of the rest. Amen!

this week of school was average. you know, one whole bunch of homework. i dislike it alot! projects coming up soon. ahhh! sports practice next week! i dont wanna go! waste of time! =( but i have to go. it is compulsory. or else i kena punish. but it clashes with my duty! how????????! im so lost and blur. if i dont attend one of it, i will be punished. how????? i really dunno!!!!! X_x

exhausted! this is what i feel right now. suprisingly i have the 'energy' to sit in front of the computer and visit my blog. tomorrow i have to wake up early. again >.

okay, im too tired already. gotta stop here. im too tired! more than words could say. haha =.= okay, good night! *o* [yawns]