cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 has arrived

Lord, i am sad right now. this new year seemed so dull and meaningless. i feel so sad. after he told me about something, i replied him with a joyful smile, but deep down inside, i feel really seriously hurt. is it because of jealousy? i dont know. i thought that i have forgotten every single thing, and i am over with it. but this incident tells me that im wrong. im confused. the world around me seems so dark. they seem so ignorant towards me. is it because of what i have done? i cried just now. i tried to hold my tears. i feel so depressed. is it jealousy that is causing me to be like this?

it is so dull. i thought that i am over with it. but the truth is, no. i guess i should just stop thinking bout it. but i just cannot do it. i hate being fools. i am nobody's fool. some people think that they can climb over my head. but im actually being patient! it freaks the heck out of me. why cant those people just stop taking others as fools? it aint gonna do us any good! you are doing something which you enjoy a lot but you are actually hurting others - real bad.

im stuck in my own world. yea, it sounds like im some kind of odd person. whatever. i know i hate the word whatever but at times i use it when i am really irritated. this world is crazy. inflicted with lunatics. all around the world. sometimes these insane lunatics drive me up to the wall. they think they're the best. they're the most good looking person. they're the cleverest. so what?! they think that they can boast to me about their so-called kelebihan (sorry i dont know what is it called in english. too sleepy o.O) they are obnoxious spoilt brats!

people these days are being so materialistic. they judge someone on the outside, but not in the inside. what a sad case. it will be unfair for others. people who judge others by their outlook appearance are so pathetic and lame! cant they just grow up and be a little mature? please act your age, NOT YOUR shoe size. i know that i sound very garang but this is the truth. this is what i want to voice out.

after listening to music, i feel much better. i guess? okay, now to my next point. people always think that im very fierce cos i shout at people. and i raise my voice like a beast when i scold them. am i that scary like king kong? i only raise my voice when i am angry. yea yea, im like an aunty from a fish market.okay guys, i am heartfully sorry if i have done something that made you guys angry or hurt throughout the year of 2005. thank you for everything .