cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, December 23, 2005

congratulations to all

today is a big day. for those pmr students. wanna wish you guys congratulations for your excellent achievement. good job. =)

next year, my turn. the 1991s turn. for pmr! sigh. im really scared. even though its still early. im worried for everything! bm,sejarah,kh and the list goes on! im gonna work very very hard. no play play . study study study. well, if i follow the pmr's standard for this year, i only got 5as and 2bs. sad! bs for geografi and science! it was so close to an 'a'! nevermind anyway. i should work harder. probably i didnt work hard enough. it is easy to say, but what matters is whether you keep your words. im afraid. i get influenced easily. i am really desperate to get straight a's. i dont wanna get a 'b'. well, i pray that next year i will keep my words. and no more going online. i mean maybe go online on the weekends. i really hope that i can score straight a's for next year! sigh, im so desperate. i hate studying, especially this year. plenty of homework. a whole bunch of projects. everything went topsy turvy.

i really really wanna achieve my goal! i must work harder. success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. work harder! this year i was lazy. just like a worm. i should turn the blame on my friends. HAha. just joking. because they are sort of my 'new' group. actually not really. this year they sit quite near to me. so we got closer already. last time we hardly talk to each other. HAha. i should blame myself, for getting influenced that easy. sigh. just learned one pantun. the form 3 one. forgotten the title. those who behave well will also behave well wherever they are. hmm. the meaning of this pantun really gave me a 'slap'.

this year. year 2005. lots of memories. ups and downs. happiness and sadness. haha. i realized that i was kinda 'jahat'. maths homework. majority still undone. seriously. you guys didnt expect i would be like this hah! many things happened this year. i was quite happy in the beginning. then at the end, i felt bitter and sour. i took a long time to heal te sadness in me. but im now over with it! *glad* muahahah. this year. was so much of fun. get to be the seniors. get to wake up late. get to enjoy with my friends. loads of fun!

okay okay, back to what i want to say. my finger! still freaks me out! well now, it is better (i guess). i think it is healing. my hands too. pheww. thank God. today is gonna be a boring day. might be going to my relative's house. to celebrate the winter festival. you know, there's gonna be 'tong yuen (glutinous ball)'. i ate alot yesterday. my mom made one whole bunch. and also my cousin. who scored straight a's for her pmr examination. waaa, she is so smart. not like me. so dumb and stupid. im not sure whether i am capable of getting straight a's for next year. hope i can . things change. i believe i can!! coz Jesus is living in me!! yeah!!

im gonna be extremely very hardworking! no play play! i hope i dont get really stressed. dont wanna burst like a balloon!