cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, December 16, 2005

will my dreams come true?

do dreams come true? i guess mine will. because i have Jesus in my heart. im sure that he will answer my prayers. few days ago the sky seemed dark. really dark. it poured. heavily. it was like the silvery clouds gliding imperceptibly against each other. the rain was really heavily. it looked like a giant watering his plants. there were thunderstroms too. the thunders were accompanined by chilly gusts of wind. it was really violent. the sound was like a knife in my ear. Intense rain begins, then gradually diminishes as the storm passes. when i heard the problem last week, my mood changed. drastically. from cheery to melancholy. these days i spent my time crying. and praying. i kept praying and praying. i was desperate for God's help. i am very sure that he will have mercy on us. He will. i believe in You, Jesus.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for answering a part of my prayer. my hopes were dead, and now it is alive. nothing can describe how i feel right now. i feel peace. Full of high-spirited gaiety. this is just the beginning. i am sure that the good Lord from heaven will answer the rest of my prayers. i am glad that He gave me hope, confidence and patience. Lord, without You, i dont know what will i be doing now. i am really thankful for everything i have right now. i used to be a childish and spoilt brat. i didnt realise that the things i enjoy doing might hurt others. now, i have realised. i have learned to be a better person. thank You Lord for holding my hand all these years. i really really appreciate You. Lord, i would like to say a big thank You to You. in Jesus's name i pray, Amen