cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

indeed!

Jesus lead me out of sorrows
and many dark dreary nights
he wash me clean of my sins
and show me the way to the light.

He took away my sickness
and restore in me good health
with Jesus in my life i care not
for material things or wealth.

When unhealthy thinking enters my mind
a good thought my way he would toss
to make me realize the reason why
He was nailed on calvary's cross.

He is the only friend i have
and to Him i entrust my life
He seems to be the only one there
when i'm struggling in strife.

His love and care he shows us all
each and every day
He lights up our darkest path
like a beacon on a bay.

If you come to Him now and confess all your sins
He'll restore in you a clean heart
He'll help you put your past behind
and embark on a brand new start.