cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

shattered..

my hopes are crushed. shattered into bits. my dream has disappeared. will it be possible? i heard some bad news yesterday. my heart sank. why does this happen to me? why do problems look for me? is it something wrong that i did? im really depressed. i feel sad and hurt in the inside, not knowing what to do. i feel like crying right now. the thing i fear most is the truth already. i have to face it.

Dear Lord, im really sad. i dont know what to do. these problems are bugging me. i feel so hurt. im crying right now. nobody knows it. Lord, i have faith in You alone. You are my provider. Lord, i know that You will provide. i leave it unto You. why is it so hard to achieve our goal? what have i done? why is it happening to me? i dont want it to happen. i dont want it at all! Lord, will You make our dreams come true? will You make miracles happen? i believe that You will. im waiting Lord. i know You will be our provider. i hope that we can get through this obstacle. sometimes it seems impossible. but it'll definitely be possible through our Lord Jesus Christ. im afraid that the worse will happen. i dont want it to be the truth. i know, Lord. i have faith in You alone. im standing firm on You. and i know You will definitely have mercy on us. i'll rejoice in You always. happiness or sadness. i will rejoice in You! Lord , i know that You will provide. coz You are my one and only God. i love u Lord. nothing can change that. i'll wait for You o Lord. i'll wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home