cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, December 05, 2005

scribbles

okay. these days didnt really write posts. today i shall write. haha. hm. kinda happy coz going to watch narnia with my cousins! yay! ahhaha. i wana watch perhaps love too. got takeshi kaneshiro there. lengzai man. should i just wait patiently or just get over it and forget the whole thing? hm. im like stuck. people encourage me not to give up. im still waiting. waiting. i see myself as nothing. seriously. i dont find myself attractive at all. seriously. haiz. sometimes i do get hurt when i see someone with her. am i just being jealous? i dunno lah. but now, im already 101% over it. haha. it feels wonderful. even though its kinda hard but i made it through. hahaha. im glad. im relieved. will my time come? i dunno. maybe i should just be more patient. lol lol. but i cant wait anymore. desperate ar? lol lol. alright. i shall wait. be patient. school is back! argh!! pmr. so fast. its in the morning session! argh! i cant sleep any longer. but 1 thing is that i can meet back my friends. hahaha. but next year i must be a good girl. not like this year. skipped uncountable homeworks, ponteng so many days. next year i gotta work extra extra hard! i hope i can get straight a's. hmm. seems hard. but i hope my goal will be possible. i leave it unto the Lord. i'll do lotsa revisions. work really hard. but how am i suppose to get rid of my addiction? my addiciton = going online. my results this year really sucks. urgh. disappointed. but i know why. its because i didnt work hard. must work harder! hahaha. i shall do my best and the rest i'll leave it to Jesus =). achieving straight a's is like kinda hard. i dunno lah. but everybody says that its easy. for me, its super difficult! im worried about maths. i totally hate maths! dumb angles, bla bla! and bm. my bm is really terrible. haiz. sejarah im kinda scared. but i'll try my very best to memorize every single thing. i really hope that i can get straight a's. but based on my results, i dont think its possible. ='( but i really want to make the impossilbe possible! hope so can lah. summer scent. lovely! just love that show. plus the songs too. 101% cunted with altec lansing! i love my altec lansing and lcd to bits! altec lansing is a device which makes the 'bom bom' (bass) sound when u play songs or whatever on ur computer. cunted man. love it. its just so nice when u on it real loud. disturbing but nice. hahaha. today there were a few problems. is this an obstacle or what? when things are near to the best part, suddenly things will happen and then it'll disappear. im kinda disappointed and sad. but i know that i have to pray harder. i'll stand firm on Jesus. i know He'll provide! the best is yet to come! just be patient! i know that Jesus will bless us abundantly. everything is possible through Christ! yess! i leave my choice unto Him. always trust in Him when things dont seem to be on ur way. the best will come! it definitely will! woW. wrote kinda logn post. muahahaha. alright i gotta ciaoz. tomorrow i have tuition. argh! gotta wake up early.man. aihz. okayz. till then. good night. adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home