cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

lovely..

such a lovely day. lolz. nowadays i write my post at night. lolz. kinda busy in the afternoon. haha =P played with my smokie today. she is so hyperactive today! yesterday she was so quiet.hmm. and today, so playful. love her lots even though she likes to lick and bite me. and sometimes, pull my pants. i can hear her whining again. her whin is so pitiful. but i cant play with her right now. its already late.but i go to the door there and play with her.then she walks away. then whin again. then i have to go there again. hahaha. sometimes when she is naughty i have to scold her. but i scold her also no use! she doesnt listen to me! but she listens to my mom. haha. coz my mom's voice is firm. so she a bit scared. but i scold her also she like nothing wan. no matter how loud i raise my voice also she still wagging her tail. my mom said that my voice is not firm enough. =P i better train smokie now. or else when she grows big, i might have a hard time training her. then later she'll climb over our heads. we must let her know that we are the dominant one. we are her boss. hahahaha. i found a recipe just now.cookies for dogs. hahaha. seems pretty easy. i hope smokie is okay lah. tomorrow giving her a luxurious warm bath. and might be taking her to the vet for vaccination. smokie is so playful . hahah even when there are strangers she still so 'mesra'. hahaha. today my two close friends came to my house to see my smokie. they like her really much. hahaha. dog-lovers. they gave me many tips. hahaha. they scolded smokie for biting them and you know what? smokie merajuk. hahahahha. she ignored my friend. me and my friends were giggling there. im planning to bake some cookies for my smokie. of course, special cookies for dogs. my mom insisted on searching in the internet for tips for training dogs. i did that already! now looking for cookies recipes for dogs! hahaha. why am i so excited. lolz. alright. gotta ciao. im like super hardworking nowadays! hahahahaha! alright. tata for now.