cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, November 18, 2005

='(

today, i was kind of moody. dunno why.mood swings. sometimes it does freak me out and i repeat my mistake again and again! O Lord, please forgive me! Please help me ! i have sad news. someone passed away. after battling leukemia for many years, he was finally laid to rest. he is just 1 year older than me. still so young. but why God has to take Him away?this year, many people passed away. sometimes i do feel like crying when they come to my mind. but all these are God's plans.He took away some of our loved ones because He needed their help. we should think about this matter in a positive way.

O Heavenly Father, i commit her into your hands again. even though this is a shock for her, i pray that she will be strong. i understand the pain she feels. but Lord, i pray that You will help her to get through this. heal the pain in her. Lord, i know You are merciful. show her the right away. hold her in your arms. O Lord, hold her hand always. May Your perpetual Light shine on Him. Take good care of him. In Jesus's name i pray, Amen!