cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, November 21, 2005

feeling down..

im real down today. people scolding me, getting angry over me. i did nothing. or maybe just a tiny mistake. but does he have to shout at me? i get really down, sometimes i break down, with all these pressures on me. i wish i can leave this place to some place where peace, tranquility comes alive. with all these loud noises banging my ear, i need peace. everyday when i wake up, i always hope that sadness will not come looking for me. almost everyday i feel sad. nobody knows the pain in me. nobody knows im sad. nobody knows im crying. Lord, Jesus, i really pray that i ccan get rid of this sadness in me. im really hiding my sad face. im putting on a mask. i feel suffocated. at times im just holding my tears. this world is full of sadness. Lord, help me. Hold me before i fall!