cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, November 25, 2005

shu-weEeEeEeT~!

the clock shows that it is 3.26pm. muahahahha. i actually wrote my post in the day time! ahaha. today. was okay lah. the weather abit crazy. it rained for a while. then the sun came out shining. muahaha. gave smokie a warm bath today. hm. wondering why is she so guai. she didnt run here and there. she was sitting there quietly. hahahaha. i think she loves bathes! muahhaa. just now went to the pet shop to buy some toys for smokie. haha. why am i always talking about smokie. smokie o smokie. i've got the cookies recipes for smokie. but the thing is, im not really sure. have to ask my mom. im planning to bake some lovely cookies with my friends for our canine friends! hahaha both of my friends are dog lovers.im sure they will agree on that! the problem is, my house is a bit messy. but it'll be easier for me. if i decide to bake some cookies in my friend's house which is a stone's throw away, its okay with me too. but i dont know whether she has an oven. hahahaha. i hope she has. and we dont have to clean up afterwards! we just have to prepare the ingredients. and then their maid will do the cleaning. hahaha. i really really do hope that my friend has an oven. then we can make some treats for our four-legged best friends! =P