cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

saturday

so long never write blog liao. kinda busy these days. this is what im feeling right know. it sounds lame, i know.

There's a hole in my heart,
That won't let me live.

I tried to tell you,
But i couldn't find the words.

All I had to say was "I love you"

But here I stand,
Unwilling to say.
Those beautiful words,
To my dismay.

I know he doesn't Love Me
Most Definetley Not how i love him.
But that doesn't change a thing.

Maybe It's his Charm...
Maybe it's his Smile...

Perhaps it's the way
He never notices me
Or even g l a n c e s
In My Direction.

I will always love him,
But shall never tell,
Deep inside...
I hide my secret,
That shan't come out
Untill he is here with me,
Holding me tight,
Maybe Right Here
Right Here, Tonight.

well well..this is straight from my heart.im just voicing out my thoughts and feelings here. ^^"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home