cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, December 09, 2005

hopes alive

today my day was okay.average. at least my doggie cheered me up. even though she loves to bite me, ahh...i still love her..there are so many scars on my leg just because of her! haiz..aiya nevermind. later she'll outgrown it. bathed her today. with my brother's help. was tiring but fun.. she didnt really give us problems. now, i see a bright light in this darkness. i saw my hopes crushed and broken and now, it is alive (i think..?)

thank You Lord Jesus. thank You so much for helping us. without You, i dont know what will happen. thank You so much Lord.i am not so srue of the situation right now but according to my instincts, it is doing well. (i guess...?) Dear Lord, i pray that everything will be okay. my instincts might be wrong , but i pray that You will bless us fruitfully. we need Your help. we desperately need You. i know that You are with us. You are present. You are holding our hands. Lord, You are too marvellous for words. nothing can describe Your love for us. Your love for us is better than life. You are beautiful beyond description. im unsure of whats going on. but i pray that You will make miracles happen. we are holding firm unto You. answer our prayers , Lord. we know that You are merciful. we need You. we love You. we want You. thank You Lord for cheering me up today. today i felt abit okay. thank You for giving me peace. i feel peace at my heart. Lord, give confidence to us. we want to get through this storm with courage. we know that we will, and we can. because You are with us. we are standing firm on You. we trust You more than anything else. i leave my choice unto You.i know that the Lord will provide. He is my only provider. i believe so. i have faith in You. in Jesus's name i pray, Amen..