cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

impossible

Dear Lord, i really dont know what to do. why is it bugging me? i feel hurt in the inside. why is it so difficult to get through this? will we get through? it seems so impossible. it makes me lose my confidence. its just so hard. because of this, all of us are sad. are u destined to make us sad? our mood really went down. we worry, we shed a tear. these problems are killing my insanity. i so hate it. i hate these problems. why does it fall on us? i really hate it. why me? i dont know. the thing i fear most is yet to be the truth. im sure it will. sighs. i seriously hate life. i never experienced like this before. it is so hurting. i hate life. why has God given me this type of life? i feel so troubled with these stupid problems. it is really killing my sanity. how can i put a smile? i really hate this. this life is just so painful! i just hate life, i know that i should not. but how am i suppose to enjoy life with all these problems sticking on to me? i hate it. i feel that life is just so meaningless. i really wish that miracles can happen right now. im willing to do ANYTHING to make things go right. just anything. why everything does not seem to be on my way? life really really sucks! i am drowning in this pool of sadness. it totally sucks. i hate life. i hate this.

Lord, is this fate? i really hate this. these problems are really serious. im really sick of all these dumb problems!! i really hate it. why me, Lord? why me? why me?? why why?? is it something wrong that i have done? if it is, i am wiling to do anything to repay back. Lord, this is terrible. i dont wanna go through this. im sick of everything. i envy those who has a much better life than me. others get to enjoy, but i dont!! why is life so unfair?? why? WHY? w-h-y? Lord, im really sad. im really troubled. im sad, Lord. please take away the problems in us. i dont want to experience it anymore. im sick. im tired. im exhausted. my hopes are dead. will it be alive again? Lord, i am depressed. i dont want to get through this anymore. its just to painful. i dont want , Lord. i just want to live like others. but why is it stopping me? i just want to live a normal life. a normal one. without these problems. but why is it so impossible? i want to live like others. a normal and happy-go-lucky life. but it is just too hard to achieve that. im such a failure. i watch them helplessly trying to save the situation. what am i capable of? Lord, please take away these problems. i dont want it to happen again. i dont want. why Lord? why is it so hard to achieve what i want? i never felt like this before. Lord, please make miracles happen. i am tired of everything. Lord, heal the torment in me. please take it away. i dont want it to be the truth. i dont want. forgive us for our misdoings. promise me Lord. that You will change these problems into blessings. Lord, i cant afford to be like this anymore. Lord, i pray for the impossible to happen. i believe in You.