cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

freaked out!!

it seems so weird. such a strange phenomena. my finger! freaks me out. its like swollen. its reddish but im not sure whether it is healing. few days ago i cover it with plaster. today i took it out. and there's these weird bubbles on my finger. and each time i squueze it, transparent white liquid comes out. it really scares me! scares me to death. and the part of my finger which is healing, it is like dead skin. yellowish and hard. its so freaking me out. i am scared. im really scared. i even dreamt of my finger being amputated due to some kind of rare disease. i am scared. im afraid that it wont heal. im just so freaked out! im really really scared.

Dear Lord, i pray that my finger to be healed. im scared, Lord. im afraid that it wont heal. please Lord. i pray that this is just a minor common problem. i want it to be healed. fully. cover me with Your wings, Lord. please heal me. i dont want it to be like this anymore. it scares me. please Lord. heal me. cover me with Your precious blood. tomorrow, i want to see it healed. i believe in You. in Christ's name, Amen..