cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Friday, December 30, 2005

school's starting

school is starting! im in the morning session now. it freaks me out. i cannot even wake up at 8, what about waking up at 6? that would be worse! i hate it when someone wakes me up when im sleeping soundly. it makes me angry and grumpy. HAha. i havent got ready for school yet. i wanna buy a new schoolbag. but i dont think i can. i have no money, and i have no time. just forget bout it. my old schoolbag causes my books to have dog ears. im very fussy. i hate it when my handwriting is too big, or my books are having dog ears. i just dont like it!

things dont seem to go well. i dont know what is going on. according to my instincts, i think that things are starting to change. i guess? my instincts might be wrong. i really really hope that things will change. i dont want this to happen. its too difficult for us. i believe in Him. i trust in Him and i leave my choices unto Him. He will decide what is right for us.

okay, talking bout my other story. i guess i should just stop waiting. i stay unnoticed. i guess the past is the past. what i couldnt change was what i couldnt change anymore. i should stop regretting over what i have done. no point crying over a spilt milk. i dont think there are hopes anymore. probably i was thinking too much. let God decide what is right for me. maybe i was just too happy because he recognizes my existence. what i thought was wrong. i guess i was too perasan. nevermind. i should put things down and stop waiting for something to happen which looks impossible. i should concentrate on my studies and just achieve my best in my academic and just forget bout this whole thing. this thing aint gonna give me good grades. aint gonna do me any good.forget bout it. pretend that nothing happened.

i guess i should let things go...and concentrate more on my studies...