cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

jolly yuletide season

christmas is tomorrow! omg..time passes so fast. in a twinkling of an eye. a year has come to an end. last year was just like 3 months ago. so fast. i miss 2005. i miss form 2.

yesterday was fun. my friends were outside my house! they called me and asked me to come out. i was like what?? why come out? but i was too lazy to step out of the house so i didnt come out. hahaha. went to steph's house. carollers came. sang lovely christmas songs. had good food. had great laugh. had so much of good time.then late at night mood got ruined, so badly. ahh, forget bout the whole thing. i was tired, probably i got up too early. somebody woke me up. on the phone. she's shouting, not talking. haha.

im not ready for school yet. school is in 2 weeks time. i dont like it. i want to have longer holidays. form 3, pmr. im not sure whether i can get straight a's. but i'll work very very hard. i promise that i'll keep my words! well, things dont seem to work well. problems. problems problems. makes me go topsy turvy. but i know that we have to be patient and strong. im waiting for the good Lord to give me the good news. i know He will.

another thing which im worried. my finger. it is healing. but it looks so dry! it looks so freaky and strange. should i put a plaster? but if i do that, my skin wont be able to breathe. then it'll take a much longer time to heal. keep it dry. and apply the skin repair cream. and pray. that is all i can do (i guess?)

i guess i have to stop here. im running out of brain juice. muahahaha.till then. adios