cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

my praises to Him

i was listening to his song, by Travis Cottrell. i kept singing this line 'the power of Your love is changing me, changing me, changing me'. yesterday and today. and now, im still listening to it. i was stucked with this particular line. it kinda touched me. i really want to be a fruitful servant of God. at times when i have done something wrong, i feel very uneasy. then, i repent. i saw the God He Reigns live worship vcd by Hillsong which Samantha gave to me. it was superb. wondering when is Hillsong coming. please come! i really love Hillsong. their songs, the way they play the musical instruments and everything! they are so commited to God. they have a good voice. Darlene is good. im waiting for them to come!

i believe in Jesus. He makes miracles happen. He died for us on the cross. God loved so much that he sent his one and only son to save us. im really touched. when i listen to praise and worship songs, tears began to roll down. last saturday, tears actually rolled down my cheeks when i was praying to God after communion. i sat under the air con. i felt so cold before it. then when i was praying, i felt warm. it was like somebody hugging me. i believe that it is Him. no other than Jesus. im still touched by the song 'here i am to worship/call'. even though i have listened to it several times, but it still touches me. each time i listen to it, it touches me, and my eyes are always moist with tears. God has actually touched me. last year during the Running After Him camp, it kinda gave me a slap. it actually made me realise that it is more that just being a Christian. it made me think for a while. and now, im more commited to Him. praise the Lord! im so happy now. seriously. God has actually changed me. im actually a very childish girl with stupid thoughts last time. i didnt know how was stupid and lame i was. it was kinda embarassing. but now, i have changed to be a better and mature person. hallulejah! im so glad that i am a Christian! i will always keep the fire burning in Christ. i trust in Jesus, my one and only God. Jesus is my provider. He moulds me to be a better person.

~And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world
1 John 4:14

~For the Lord God will help me ; therefore shall i not be confounded: therefore have i set my face like a flint, and i know that i shall not be ashamed.
Isaiah 50:7

im not afraid of circumstances, cos i have already found the answers in Christ! =)