cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

closer to Him

today was kinda tiring. woke up quite early this morning to practice my piano. i didnt practice for 2 weeks already. haha. thank God, she didnt scold me. im considered lucky. wahahaha. smokie freaked me out today. she peed in the house! my mom was like busted. she got so angry until she yelled at me and my brother. i had to mop the floor a couple of times to make sure its clean. my mom and brother wanted to give smokie to SPCA. no!! how can they! i love my smokie so much! dont ever ever take her away..

i thought these holidays were gonna be real boring for me. nothing to fill my time. but i have realised some different changes in me. i realised that i was much closer to Him. i was bothered by these problems. and i concentrated and focused on Him. i realised that everything has changed. im much closer t Him. i have changed to be a mature person. not bragging okay. God is actually helping me through these problems. im glad that im closer with Him. nothing compares the love that He gave for us.

auntie lillian and uncle paul came just now. we just chit chatted. then talked about everything. then we prayed. it was lovely. sweet anointing atmosphere. at that moment i felt peace in my heart. God was there. He was with us all the time. i believe that Jesus do make miracles happen. when you have problems, turn to Jesus. He will definitely help you. concentrate, focus and have faith in Him. no matter what happens in the future, always believe that it is God's will. He decides what is right for us. hence, we must always leave our trust and choice in Him. when we have faith in Him, we are trusting and believing in Him. thus, trust in Him and you shall receive His wonderful blessings. =)