cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

happy or sad?

just came back from my music class. i woke up this morning and practiced my piano. today's lesson was quite fun. she didnt get angry today. she didnt scold me. : ) haha.i played my pieces quite okay. there were few mistakes. but overall it was much better than the previous week. teacher praised me. hahah. i sound like a kid. uhh. she said that i imporved a lot. my sight reading has improved, my speed of reading and playing the notes are faster and my technics are much better. i heard from my friend that the theory results is out. i was like 'what?! im not ready yet....' i went to the reception and asked the staff. he said it will only be out on the notice board by next week. things went haywire and everything was totally messed up. so the results were delayed. i asked teacher to have a look at the results and see what i got. this time im quite confident. she said that i passed the exam. i wanna score 'merit' or 'distinction'. hope so. a sigh of breath relief for me.

should i be sad or happy? im stuck. it never rains, it pours. these problems keep coming continously. non stop. each time where there is hope, it goes away all of a sudden. vanishing slowly. is this the beginning or the end? i dont know. it looks like it is the end, but pastor's sermon told us that it is only the begininng. i seriously dont know. i leave my choices to Him. but of course, i pray that God will bless us abundantly. life is difficult. it is tough to go on like this. day by day we see hopes on fire. then on the next day, the fire is put off and the smokes disappeared into thin air. it is sad to see your hopes taken away. things arent the same anymore. it is different. tougher. i really really really hope that things will change. it seems impossible. but i really really really pray that God will have some mercy on us.

this song entitled 'evermore' by hillsong music australia really rocks. especially the music, the music arrangement, and of course, the lyrics.

Lost for words with all to say
Lord you take my breath away
Still my soul, my soul cries out
You are holy

And as I look upon Your name
Circumstances fade away
Now Your glory steals my heart
You are holy

You are holy
You are holy Lord

Evermore my heart, my heart will say
Above all, I live for Your glory
Even if my world falls I will say
Above all, I live for Your glory

With all my heart I'll say
I'm living for Your name
With all to give You praise
We're living for Your glory Lord

i realised that i am much closer to Him. i love the Lord with all my heart. i will worship Him forever and ever. even though my world falls, i will always worship the king of kings, that is Jesus. i am glad that i am much closer to Him. nothing explains it. i trust the Lord with all my heart, and all my soul. i live for You alone.