cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

pressured

it has been days i didnt visit my blog. busy with lots of things. yea, exactly. school stuffs, revisions, homework and the list goes on. this year's new year was the best new year in my entire life. indeed the best. after church, we went to the futsal court near sunway college. it was fun. i played too. there's no rule stated that girls are not allowed to play futsal. hahaha. i realised that i actually sucked in futsla. nevermind. that is a boy-like game. not meant for girls like me. : ) then at night, it poured so heavily. we thought of dining at seri kembangan for good seafood, but the weather was blocking our way. then we went for karaoke at tropicana club. it was extremely fun! i thought it would be boring, but it actually rocked the whole night. we sang so many songs, had drinks, took pictures, had great laughs and had a good time. i missed the fun we had. it was indeed a memorable experience that will be embedded in my memory forever. =)

school. school life is getting hectic right now. bunch of homework! projects coming up, anytime! im not really used to getting up that early in the morning. in the afternoon, i get tired. its a matter of getting used to it. now, im adapting to morning-session school life. seems pretty good. getting used to it. the first day of school was a suprise. my best friend told me that she might be transferred to another school in Bangi (that is a planet away from SMKB). me and my friends hoped that she didnt have to go. i woke up quite early that morning. felt nervous. cold sweat. scared of being alone. haha. as i put my first step on the ground of my school, i was my friend there. pheww~ it was a sigh of breath relief for me. i was looking for my friend who was suppose to transfer to another school. she was nowhere in sight. i felt kind of down, coz she was my best friend since form1. somebody patted my back all of a sudden. i turned around, and i saw my very best friend with her hair tied up and a bright cheeky smile! she didnt have to transfer ti another school. oh yeah oh yeah. i was so happy that time. she hugged my other friends. it was lovely to see my friends back. some grew prettier. some grew taller. some grew more chubby. like me. HAha.

well this year's 3B teachers are considered mediocre. i hated geography since form1. and now, im starting to like it! the teacher who teaches me geography is so way bergaya and cunted! she makes us laugh all the time. her lesson was filled with extra super fun! i got mr joshua as my english teacher. his lesson is not bad at all. kinda interesting. much better than last year. ooops. okay okay, i'll stop my sarcastic nature. my bm teacher looked kinda horny and fierce. he scared us. and we were so terrified. we thought what he said could be true. i asked some of my seniors and they told me not to worry, because he is notorious of scaring students so that the students will complete the homework given. my class teacher was, uh, okay. nothing much bout her. my kh teacher was the best! she taught me the same subject as last year! was so happy when i got to know that i was in her class. my maths teacher is um, okay. she is such a petite and sweet young lady. and our science teacher! mr nice! he is always laughing. always. he is a good teacher with a bubbly personality.

okay, i gotta go. numerous tasks are waiting for me to accomplish. bye for now.