cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

total makeover for my blog!

i took 2 hours just to change my blog! my entire blog, the name, the design, the background. almost everything. it first things didnt work out. then i learned it by myself! *perasan* hahaha. im quite happy with my blog right now. at least i dont see that same old design again. something different from others. i am really sleepy now. o.0 but i wanted to finish working on my blog, so i didnt care how sleepy i was. it was worth it anyway. actually i wanted to give my blog something nice earlier in the beginning, but i didnt know how to do it. so i had to learn by myself. and now, i already know the basics! wahahha. dead happy! XD

tomorrow im having my music class. aiyak >.<

i really really want a new phone. nowadays the phones are so sophisticated. i wanna buy a new handphone. my current handphone is like, uh totally obsolete. these are the phones which caught me

1. sony ericsson w800i
2. nokia n90
3. nokia 6101
4. nokia 6111

these phones are definitely not within my budget. these phones are so bergaya, stylish and sophisticated! with good features. fat chance if i can buy or own one. so i guess i have to forget about this since it is impossible.

monday and tuesday are holidays! happy happy happy! uhh, but i have so much of homework to do. i have to read one of the lamest novels, named panas salju. this 200-page novel is just so lame. uninteresting, boring and dull. i have no choice but to read it. because i have to write a synopsis which contains 200 words. sounds so crazy! i'll start reading by tomorrow and i hope that i can finish the novel by monday. then i can finish my work earlier. and the history notes. one whole chapter consists of 10-25 pages. and we are suppose to do our own notes. sounds so friggin stupid! have to complete my homework fast. so that i can revise my studies. coz i am desperate in getting straight a's! i dont wanna get 6, i wanna get 7! all things are possible through Christ. He makes things possible for us. i believe so.

i really wanna brush up on my english! now i realised how teruk my english is! limited vocabulary and grammar mistakes, often happen. reAd, ReaD, rEaD! that is what my parents and my teachers tell me. depends actually. hahahaha. i wanna have good english. i love english! english, live life forever! hahaa. sounds so freaking lame. uhh >.<

things dont seem to go well. why is it so? why has things become like this? is this only a beginning?im really disappointed. that things didnt work out. but i believe that Jesus has His own plans which is good for us. maybe all we need is a little of patience. but i really hope that things wont change that bad. if it did, i dont know what will happen. i dont dare to think about it. it scares me. *shrugs*

okay. im running out of brain juice. my level of energy is deteroriating. i gotta go to bed. if possible, i can go and watch tv right now : )! hahaha. now they have good shows. especially at this time. okayz okayz. i'll continue tomorrow. good night.