cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

i want to design blog skins!

i just came back from my friend's party at kfc. im gonna put on weight! sigh. im already so fat,and i think im growing fatter. sigh! i dont wanna put on weight! =( tomorrow's school. have to wake up early in the morning. and there will be so much of honework for me to complete! this year is a crucial year for me as i i will be sitting for my major examination, as you all know, PMR. i finished my homework this afternoon and i had not enough time to revise my studies. i dont wanna be a lazy worm like last year! last year i didnt pay attention to the teachers. i regretted! =( and i did not finish my homework on time. and i talk, talk and talk with my friends. and play, play and play. i was being so undisciplined. and i studied very little. i dont want history to repeat!

i have to discipline myself to be more hardworking. i admit that i am lazy. i always procrastinate and i always delay my tasks. 'never put off till tomorrow what can be done today' i must remember that!

nowadays i am obsessed with blog skins. im interested in designing things. especially blogs and websites. i really really want to design blog skins! but too bad, i do not know how to! i have to learn those HTML codes which is so complicating! i love blog skins which have black backgrounds with colourful , simple and unique designs. it is hard for those blog designers out there to fulfill my requirements. HAHa. because im too picky and fussy. LOL. i consider myself as a perfectionist. i complete my tasks perfectly (not perfect la. nobody is perfect la. i mean that i complete my tasks properly. not perasan kay!). if im not satisfied with what i have done, i'll change the whole thing and i'll try to do some minor changes until i am satisfied. if not, i feel uncomfortable. i feel like there's something is bothering me and i need to accomplish it fast and perfectly. it sounds pretty weird, right? i do find it weird too. but this happens once in a blue moon! HAha.=P

alright. i have to take my smokie for a walk right now. tata. =]