cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, January 09, 2006

sunny sunday

i came across to this picture when i was searching for information on google. it just appeared. 'whoa...cunted and cool man!!' i exclaimed. this picture really rocked. the nike logo actually looks like a 'J' if you see from a different angle. i decided to put this picture in my blog since i love it too much ^_^

on thursday, i was caught by a so-called pengawas. she checked and she wrote my name down because my nails were too long. she looked super arrogant with that blazer on. she think she's the ketua. uhh. yeah, ketua zon only. my nails werent that long okay! it was not longer than my finger okay! cant she just open up her eyes a little bit?she even used her paper and slapped my friend's back because my friend was talking to his friend. and she wanted to check his nails. cant she just be a little polite?i guess monkeys trying to act cool really suck. its better if you go back to your cage.but there are some nice prefects out there. they know what they are doing. and they deserve a clap of applause from all of us. they are totally nice. friendly and humble! good job guys! you rock man..

okla..this will be a short post because i gotta get ready for church.. yiPeeE! till then. adios..