cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

stressed out!

im only allowed to touch the computer on weekdays. sobs =( this week was so hectic. and busy. my schedule is jam packed with so much of things! sigh =( last monday i fell sick. i was down with flu and fever. i was sneezing non-stop. it sucks to be sick. i hate that feeling. on wednesday i went back to school. everybody asked me whether i ponteng(ed). how can they have such a bad impression on me?! no! haha, just kidding. on that day itself i felt so terrible. i felt like i was going to burst like a balloon. then shantini and jo yee went with me to the toilet. thanks guys =) they were caring. thanks ya my dear friends. lubb ya. 8) then i felt much better afterwards.

everyday i get morning sickness especially in the morning. i cant even swallow my food! i mean i can, but its kinda hard for me to do so. so i drank the tea mixed with ginger which works as an anti-nausea medicine for me. it really worked. it tasted OK. wasnt that bad as i thought. 8)

in school i felt so sleepy. almost everyday. sometimes my stomach hurts. dont know why. probably the wind. it sucks to go on like this! this year is an important year! i dont wanna go on like this. always feeling sleepy in class. no!

today was okay. not bad. i felt sleepy during IT and KH lesson. could not even hold the pen to jot down the notes given because of the pain im enduring in my stomach. urghhh! i hate it . i hope that this will not repeat again! it totally sucks. =.=" mr joshua gave so much homework today. holy crap~ he is kinda cool. he is like telling us about Christianity. he is kinda funny. he talks abour adam and eve, the fallen world and the list goes on. fun! haha! but he gives alot of homework. so cham 8(

okay, im not really free right now. this is a simple post by me as i am quite busy. till then. sayonara 8)