cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

music is a language

there is one language which i love. unique in its own kind. 'music'. music is a language which is beautiful and lovely. i would say that im connected to the music world. i love music as much as i love my life. NO music NO life. i wonder how people can survive without music. im in my school's choir. YeS! i went for audition and im in the soprano part! goshh!! started practicing during recess. sang belaian jiwa. such a touching song. love it. my schedule is jam packed with plenty of things! argh! i cant bear to go on like this anymore. no choice but i have to. i pray that the good Lord will help me to get through this. definitely He will! Amen!

im back to the 'sad love songs season'. haha. when i listen to the sad love songs, i feel like writing something very descriptive. not essay. its like a note. i guess??? no idea. sigh. my english is terrible. now im listening to 'an jing' by jay aka my hubby. =p not anjing okay! you people dont pronounce it as anjing! it is an-jing. which means 'silence'! =.="

silence breaks the atmosphere. filled with tears of sorrow. my tears have turned into time that i have waited for a miracle to happen. the beginning was sweet. i realised that i cannot lose because i love you too much. things were great. everything was wonderful. we were flying together in the boundless sky. with cheerful smiles on our face. holding hands. i was touched by you. you touched my heart and soul. you gave me happiness and hopes. you made me felt that you were the one. soon i made an awful blunder. i decided to let you go because of the gap between us. you made a confession that you wanted to do so but you end up not doing that because you do not want to hurt me. i was touched, but i decided to let you go. time passed quickly. i realised that i still have feelings for you. deep passionate feelings which words cannot describe. i blame myself for losing you. i braved myself to ask you whether you loved me when we were together. you said yes. i wanted things to be back to normal. i want you back. but i realise that the past is the past. i could not stop blaming myself. i felt that i was so stupid. a broken glass which shattered into pieces on the floor could not be the way it used to be before. soon you began to ignore me. at that moment i felt so heartbroken. the rose withered. with petals falling down. i cried a million drops of tears. my heart was shattered into bits. pierced deeply. it left an ugly scar. the torment i felt could not be healed. the pain i was enduring was agonizing. soon, you finally notice me. i was too happy. at least you recognize my existence. but i realised that it is nothing. i felt so much of sadness. i wanted to cry out all my sadness. i guess it is destined that we are meant not to be one. fate answers it all. i should let go of you. it seems impossible but i have to. so long, farewell my lover. goodbye and take care.

wow! i actually wrote that long! hahaha. i love writing like this. those over-descriptive short essay. obsessed with it! muahahahaha! 8) i wanna brush up my style of writing! i love being a writer! not really, i mean short essays. those really really descriptive ones with bombastic english! wahahahah! i love it! 8) the so-called essay which i wrote above is based on my experience. so you all know la. ahhaah. =p

'i shall catch my dream and make it as a part of my life'
-Joanne Ong-
-copyrights reserved 2006-