cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

so much to say

goshd. tomorrow is CNY's Eve already. looking forward to something takes a long time. but yet, it passes really fast. and it ends in a second. just like that. many things happened this week. i've got so much to say. yea, ups and downs. im gonna suffer after CNY. we are given 1 month to get 105 signatures! my oh my, what a big number! no choice but i have to. plus aural tests. english and bm. i have to memorize the essay and present it in front of the class! so many missions to accomplish. projects coming up. tuitions. duty. PMR. makes me go dizzy! aiyoR! i wonder whether i can get through this. i doubt it. o Lord, i hate the position where i am standing right now! i wished that 2006 will end, really really fast.

now, about two faced people. i wonder why some people can have two faces. they are angels in front of you. but they are actually devils behind your back. imagine this. you are walking happily on a street, with no worries. and suddenly, someone stabs you with a sharp knife. unexpectedly, it is someone whom you trust so much. i realised that they are actually 'fake' people in this world. they seem like the best person ever. comforting me. cheering me. but behind my back, they are cursing me. gossiping bout me. doing such harsh things. to be frank, there ARE two-faced people around me. why cant they just be true and real? why do they have to put on the mask? i hate two-faced people. i mean who wouldnt? two-faced people are always trapped in the burning mist of stupidity. they can never escape from it, unless if they are wiling to change. whatever came from their mouth was lies. lies lies lies. rubbish and rubbish. i know that i cannot be compared to you. you have everything. but i dont. i know that. you are rich in the outside but you are poor in the inside. you are asking others to be better when you yourself cannot do what you say. please oh please, i wished that i never met you. i regretted trusting you. two-faced people like you do think a little slower. go get a life, please? you are such an eye sore. seeing you behaving like wild stallions, as if you were wise and holy, makes me laugh. i dont need your sympathy. i dont need you to be my friend. please, oh please, you will be erased from my mind. remembering you as my friend aint gonna do me any good.

P. S = im sorry if im being a little offensive in my language. i hope that you dont mind reading errors in my so-called essay.