cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Monday, March 13, 2006

im living for Your GLORY

today's praise and worship was awesome and magnificient. im grateful that i didnt make any awful blunder. there were a few mistakes but it werent obvious. pheww. God was with us during praise and worship. in fact, all the time. throughout the service. i could feel His presence. apart from that, i realised that i have grown much mature. i thought that i was very unlucky, because i couldnt get what i want. but then, after watching the video, i realised how blessed i was. i didnt have to suffer, i have what i need. and yet, i asked for more. but now, im thankful for what i have. seeing the malnutritioned children boney and scrawny, i felt a little pinch of guilt. i have what i need, but yet i asked for more. because of my covetousness. and now, i have changed. i have turned into a new leaf. im grateful for what God has given me. He changed me again. i will never turn back to my old ways. i will never let the flame die. i surrender my life to Him.

a confession :
the Lord has been very good to me. He changed me. He healed my broken heart. He held out his hand to me when i fell down. when i experience pain, i call out to His name. i cry out to Him. He healed me miraculously. sometimes i tend to ignore God. i dont know what i was doing. and yet, i was touched by Him. and i went back to Him. and i got closer to Him. God works in unexpected ways. i truly appreciate what i have right now. even though i am facing problems right now, i tend to be in doubt. but now, i have no doubt about it. i have Faith in Him. He is my provider. day by day my Faith grows stronger. its Him who i live for everyday. as i look upon His name, circumstances fade away. His glory captures and steals my heart. Lord, i love You. take all of me. You are such a awesome God. an indeed great mighty God! He has opened my eyes. thank You for everything Lord. i will never be deceived by the devil. my trust and Faith is in You alone. i love You Lord. i will never ever repeat my mistake again. i love You. thank You so much. i'll never let You go.

all i want right now is to grow deeper in You Lord. that is what im asking for right now. i need You right now, Lord. You are my one and only God. thank You for saving me. thank You for everything.