cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

the weather is a disaster

the stupid weather is a disaster to me. sulphurous. sweltering. i just hate the weather. it feels like im in an oven, baked at 350 degrees celcius. the hot weather makes me doze off easily. besides that, it makes me feel thirsty all the time. and you guys know what? im desperate for the clouds to shatter and thus, leaving tiny little cold droplets falling to the ground. i love it when the rainy season comes. cooling. when i hear the little raindrops fall onto the ground, that is when im at ease. where i feel peace in my heart. slipping into my cozy bed and go to dreamland. a bed of roses. purrrr-fect.

i finally changed the design of my bloggie. you know, i get bored really easily. HAHaH. i dont want my bloggie to look deadening and ho-hum. i learned to customize my blog template all by myself without anyone's help. im glad that i made it. (not bragging). but yet, i really wanna design my very own blog template. the thing is, i have to learn those HTML codes. unfortunately, i do not have time for that. but i'll learn it anyway. perhaps after PMR.

my whole body is aching. stupid weather, again. sports is next week. currently looking forward to the holidays. but yet, lots of homework will be waiting for me to accomplish. and i still have to revise my studies. i really wanna polish my English Language. i really envy my brother, C and Jay's style of writing. and how excellent their English is. i love over-descriptive poems. i love writing. English is just unique in its own kind. astonishing! =D