cause i don't feel like talking.

but i have something to say.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

100% pissed off

i just could not stand her attitude anymore. when she called me names, i felt so humiliated. yes, i admit that i called her 'senile' but she called me a 'dog'. can you guys imagine that? she called me that! degrading. exacerbating. humiliating. super mortifying. i was having a red face. sometimes i am pissed off by her infantile and brat-like attitude! i respect her. and that is why im keeping a cool head about this matter. i totally hate it when she calls me that. cant she just grow up for once? im sick of her. she loves to blow her own trumpet. that is what that irritates the heck out of me. or should i call her the stealer of the limelight? she just wants to be in the center of attention. such atrocious attiude! sometimes she tells me her secrets, which sounds so far from true. that is a tall story. well, i'll just nod my head and listen to her 'so-called' stories. if she wants to mess with me, i'll mess with her. i make sure that she pays twice the price. i dont care if she puts on a pathetic look, with tears in her eyes. (oh please, that old trick wouldnt work. i bet you know that ;) )

i have realised that i am much hot-tempered these days. i just cant control my emotions! with all the pressures around me, i do not know how to cope. my exam results are frightening. or should i say mediocre? i dont know. all i know is that im not satisfied with my exam results. i should have worked harder. im prepared to face all the challenges ahead of me. i am always filled with anger when someone pisses me off! if you see me keeping quiet, well,im just being patient with him/her. if he/she goes on like this, i'll give him/her a telling off. these people are really annoying and bothersome. or maybe pestiferous? pests. LOL.

Dear Lord, i dont know what i am supposed to do. why are these happening without me knowing what am i doing? i dont know what am i doing. my mouth works faster than my mind when i am angry. when i lose my cool, i burst out like a nuclear bomb. i dont want this to happen anymore. it keeps happening. Lord, its tough. its difficult. take this away from me. please, Lord. im desperate for Your help! Lord, i trust in You!